Scrabble word: EYE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EYE exist?
Definitions of EYE in dictionaries:
- noun - the organ of sight
- noun - good discernment (either visually or as if visually)
- noun - attention to what is seen
- noun - an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- noun - a small hole or loop (as in a needle)
- verb - look at
- An organ of vision or of light sensitivity.
- The vertebrate organ of vision; either of a pair of hollow structures located in bony sockets of the skull, functioning together or independently, each having a lens capable of focusing incident light on an internal photosensitive retina from which nerve impulses are sent to the brain.
- The external, visible portion of this organ together with its associated structures, especially the eyelids, eyelashes, and eyebrows.
- The pigmented iris of this organ.
- The faculty of seeing; vision.
- The ability to make intellectual or aesthetic judgments: has a good eye for understated fashion.
- A way of regarding something; a point of view: To my eye, the decorations are excellent.
- Attention: The lavish window display immediately got my eye.
- An opening in a needle.
- The aperture of a camera.
- A loop, as of metal, rope, or thread.
- A circular marking on a peacock’s feather.
- Chiefly Southern U.
- A photosensitive device, such as a photoelectric cell.
- A bud on a twig or tuber: the eye of a potato.
- The often differently colored center of the corolla of some flowers.
- The circular area of relative calm at the center of a hurricane.
- The center or focal point of attention or action: right in the eye of the controversy.
- A detective, especially a private detective.
- A choice center cut of meat, as of beef: eye of the round.
- To look at: eyed the passing crowd with indifference.
- To watch closely: eyed the shark’s movements.
- To supply with an eye.
- To look at, especially attentively or continuously.
- Under no condition; never: In a pig’s eye will I ever do that.
- Frequently seen in public or in the media.
- In no way; not at all.
- noun - the organ of sight
- adj - to watch closely [v EYED, EYING or EYEING, EYES] : EYEABLE
There are 3 letters in EYE: E E Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EYE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EYE plus a wildcard: EYE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EYE
Images for EYE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.