Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EYES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EYES exist?
Definitions of EYES in dictionaries:
- noun - opinion or judgment
- noun - the organ of sight
- noun - good discernment (either visually or as if visually)
- noun - attention to what is seen
- noun - an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- noun - a small hole or loop (as in a needle)
- verb - look at
- n - the organ of sight
- adj - to watch closely [v EYED, EYING or EYEING, EYES] : EYEABLE
There are 4 letters in EYES: E E S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EYES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EYES plus a wildcard: EYES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EYES
Images for EYES
- HOW TO Increase Eye Power
- Our eyes Are Always The Same Size From Birth
- How To Get Rid Of Puffy eyes Just In Five Minutes
- Using Wordpress to Easily Make Your Blogs Eye Catching
- Perfect Vision Lesley Voth
- At last I have added a light shading above the eyebrow and I am done ...
- Taking care of our eyes is of course very important. That is why it ...
- Full resolution (2788 1864 pixels file size 653 KB MIME ...
- Full resolution (2198 1460 pixels file size 2.13 MB MIME ...
- eyes - Body Language of the eyes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.