Scrabble word: SEEDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEEDY exist?
Definitions of SEEDY in dictionaries:
- adj - full of seeds
- adj - shabby and untidy
- adj - somewhat ill or prone to illness
- adj - morally degraded
- Having many seeds.
- Resembling seeds or a seed.
- Worn and shabby; unkempt: “He was soiled and seedy and fragrant with gin” (Mark Twain).
- Tired or sick; unwell.
- Somewhat disreputable; squalid: a seedy hotel in a run-down neighborhood.
- adj - containing seeds; inferior in condition or quality