Scrabble word: SEEDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEEDY exist?
Definitions of SEEDY in dictionaries:
- adj - full of seeds
- adj - shabby and untidy
- adj - somewhat ill or prone to illness
- adj - morally degraded
- Having many seeds.
- Resembling seeds or a seed.
- Worn and shabby; unkempt: “He was soiled and seedy and fragrant with gin” (Mark Twain).
- Tired or sick; unwell.
- Somewhat disreputable; squalid: a seedy hotel in a run-down neighborhood.
- adj - containing seeds; inferior in condition or quality
There are 5 letters in SEEDY: D E E S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEEDY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEEDY plus a wildcard: SEEDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEEDY
Images for SEEDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.