Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEEDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEEDY exist?
Definitions of SEEDY in dictionaries:
- adj - full of seeds
- adj - shabby and untidy
- adj - somewhat ill or prone to illness
- adj - morally degraded
- Having many seeds.
- Resembling seeds or a seed.
- Worn and shabby; unkempt: “He was soiled and seedy and fragrant with gin” (Mark Twain).
- Tired or sick; unwell.
- Somewhat disreputable; squalid: a seedy hotel in a run-down neighborhood.
- adj - containing seeds; inferior in condition or quality
There are 5 letters in SEEDY: D E E S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEEDY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEEDY plus a wildcard: SEEDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEEDY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEEDY
- Music Interview The seedy Seeds (eurodorable recordings)
- Add class and elegance to your cupboards cabinets and furniture by ...
- seedy Baroque
- seedy Glass Clear
- seedy toe The Donkey Sanctuary
- Fig. 391. - seedy Toe. Vertical and transverse sections of foot ...
- seedy Operation Ivy Discover music at Last.fm
- seedy Toe
- seedy toe foe -