Scrabble word: TRICKLE
Is TRICKLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRICKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - flowing in drops
- verb - run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream
- To flow or fall in drops or in a thin stream.
- To cause to trickle.
- The act or condition of trickling.
- A slow, small, or irregular quantity that moves, proceeds, or occurs intermittently.
- verb - to flow or fall in drops
There are 7 letters in TRICKLE: C E I K L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRICKLE
Click to search all anagrams of TRICKLE plus a wildcard: TRICKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRICKLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRICKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.