Scrabble word: TRAGIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAGIC exist?
Definitions of TRAGIC in dictionaries:
- adj - very sad
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of tragedy
- Relating to or characteristic of dramatic tragedy or tragedies: tragic plays; the tragic hero.
- Writing or performing in tragedy: a tragic poet.
- Having the elements of tragedy; involving death, grief, or destruction: a tragic accident.
- noun - the element of a drama that produces tragedy
There are 6 letters in TRAGIC: A C G I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAGIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAGIC plus a wildcard: TRAGIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAGIC
Images for TRAGIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.