Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRANITIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRANITIC exist?
Definitions of GRANITIC in dictionaries:
- adj - showing unfeeling resistance to tender feelings
- adj - hard as granite
- adj - a type of rock [n -S] : GRANITIC
There are 8 letters in GRANITIC: A C G I I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRANITIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRANITIC plus a wildcard: GRANITIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRANITIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRANITIC
- Below granitic batholiths of Colorado from Tweto 1979.
- SDSU - Department of Geological Sciences - Local Geology
- Previous Meetings Back to Review
- ... in the granitic basement and clast pavement remains of Salto SP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.