Scrabble word: STAGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAGING exist?
Definitions of STAGING in dictionaries:
- noun - the production of a drama on the stage
- noun - a system of scaffolds
- noun - travel by stagecoach
- noun - getting rid of a stage of a multistage rocket
- verb - perform (a play), especially on a stage
- verb - plan, organize, and carry out (an event)
- A temporary platform or system of platforms used for support; scaffolding.
- The process or manner of putting on a play on the stage.
- The act of jettisoning a stage of a multistage rocket.
- The operation of stagecoaches as an enterprise.
- Travel by stagecoach.
- noun - a temporary platform
There are 7 letters in STAGING: A G G I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAGING plus a wildcard: STAGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAGING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STAGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.