Scrabble word: STAGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAGING exist?
Definitions of STAGING in dictionaries:
- noun - the production of a drama on the stage
- noun - a system of scaffolds
- noun - travel by stagecoach
- noun - getting rid of a stage of a multistage rocket
- verb - perform (a play), especially on a stage
- verb - plan, organize, and carry out (an event)
- A temporary platform or system of platforms used for support; scaffolding.
- The process or manner of putting on a play on the stage.
- The act of jettisoning a stage of a multistage rocket.
- The operation of stagecoaches as an enterprise.
- Travel by stagecoach.
- noun - a temporary platform