Scrabble word: IMAGINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMAGINES exist?
Definitions of IMAGINES in dictionaries:
- noun - (psychoanalysis) an idealized image of someone (usually a parent) formed in childhood
- noun - an adult insect produced after metamorphosis
- verb - form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - to form a mental picture of
There are 8 letters in IMAGINES: A E G I I M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMAGINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMAGINES plus a wildcard: IMAGINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMAGINES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMAGINES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.