Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAMINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAMINE exist?
Definitions of GAMINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a homeless girl who roams the streets
- noun - a girl of impish appeal
- An often homeless girl who roams about the streets; an urchin.
- A girl or woman of impish appeal.
- n - a girl who prefers boyish activities
There are 6 letters in GAMINE: A E G I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAMINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAMINE plus a wildcard: GAMINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAMINE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GAMINE
- gamine - Are You Innocent and Childlike
- Fine Fettle Classic Hollywood Archetypes The gamine
- gamine short haircut with the hair cut in a wedge around the ear
- GINNIFER GOODWIN A slightly messy gamine crop is easy face ...
- 2008 - gamine 2008 - classic bob 2009 - chignon 2009 - The Pob (2)
- gamine LAMP sold by Christies London on Tuesday October 28 2008
- gamines corner Flamboyant Soft or just gamine in Kibbe and Your ...
- une sacre gamine - Exposition Brigitte Bardot - LInternaute ...
- gamine Hairstyles gamine Haircuts
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.