Scrabble word: IMAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMAGE exist?
Definitions of IMAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an iconic mental representation
- noun - (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world
- noun - a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
- noun - a standard or typical example
- noun - language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense
- noun - someone who closely resembles a famous person (especially an actor)
- noun - (mathematics) the set of values of the dependent variable for which a function is defined
- noun - the general impression that something (a person or organization or product) presents to the public
- noun - a representation of a person (especially in the form of sculpture)
- verb - render visible, as by means of MRI
- verb - imagine
- A reproduction of the form of a person or an object, especially a sculptured likeness.
- An optically formed duplicate, counterpart, or other representative reproduction of an object, especially an optical reproduction of an object formed by a lens or mirror.
- One that closely or exactly resembles another; a double: He is the image of his uncle.
- The opinion or concept of something that is held by the public.
- The character projected to the public, as by a person or an institution, especially as interpreted by the mass media.
- A personification of something specified: That child is the image of good health.
- A mental picture of something not real or present.
- A vivid description or representation.
- A figure of speech, especially a metaphor or simile.
- A concrete representation, as in art, literature, or music, that is expressive or evocative of something else: night as an image of death.
- An exact copy of data in a file transferred to another medium.
- An apparition.
- To make or produce a likeness of.
- To mirror or reflect.
- To symbolize or typify.
- To picture (something) mentally; imagine.
- To describe, especially so vividly as to evoke a mental picture of.
- To translate (photographs or other pictures) by computer into numbers that can be transmitted to a remote location and then reconverted into pictures by another computer.
- To visualize (something), as by magnetic resonance imaging.
- verb - to form a mental picture of
There are 5 letters in IMAGE: A E G I M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMAGE plus a wildcard: IMAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMAGE
Images for IMAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.