Scrabble word: MAGPIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGPIE exist?
Definitions of MAGPIE in dictionaries:
- noun - long-tailed black-and-white crow that utters a raucous chattering call
- noun - someone who collects things that have been discarded by others
- noun - an obnoxious and foolish and loquacious talker
- Any of various birds of the family Corvidae found worldwide, having a long graduated tail and black, blue, or green plumage with white markings and noted for their chattering call.
- Any of various birds resembling the magpie, such as the Australian bell magpie of the family Cracticidae.
- A person who chatters.
- noun - a corvine bird