Scrabble word: MAGPIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGPIE exist?
Definitions of MAGPIE in dictionaries:
- noun - long-tailed black-and-white crow that utters a raucous chattering call
- noun - someone who collects things that have been discarded by others
- noun - an obnoxious and foolish and loquacious talker
- Any of various birds of the family Corvidae found worldwide, having a long graduated tail and black, blue, or green plumage with white markings and noted for their chattering call.
- Any of various birds resembling the magpie, such as the Australian bell magpie of the family Cracticidae.
- A person who chatters.
- noun - a corvine bird
There are 6 letters in MAGPIE: A E G I M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGPIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGPIE plus a wildcard: MAGPIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGPIE
Images for MAGPIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.