Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAP exist?
Definitions of GAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures
- noun - an open or empty space in or between things
- noun - a narrow opening
- noun - a pass between mountain peaks
- noun - a difference (especially an unfortunate difference) between two opinions or two views or two situations
- noun - an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity
- verb - make an opening or gap in
- An opening in a solid structure or surface; a cleft or breach: wriggled through a gap in the fence; a large gap in the wall where the artillery shell had exploded.
- A break in a line of defense.
- An opening through mountains; a pass.
- A space between objects or points; an aperture: a gap between his front teeth.
- An interruption of continuity: a nine-minute gap in the recorded conversation; needed to fill in the gaps in her knowledge.
- A conspicuous difference or imbalance; a disparity: a gap between revenue and spending; the widening gap between rich and poor.
- A problematic situation resulting from such a disparity: the budget gap; the technology gap.
- A spark gap.
- An absence of information on a recording medium, often used to signal the end of a segment of information.
- The distance between the head of a recording device and the surface of the recording medium.
- v - to make an opening in
There are 3 letters in GAP: A G P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAP plus a wildcard: GAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAP
Images for GAP
- gap Picks Ogilvy as Global AOR - AgencySpy
- gap in trouble over child labour Keetsa Mattress Store - Keetsa ...
- ExChristian.Net - Articles Standing in the gap Part 1 of 2
- gap will be soon opening 4 stores in Mexico Fashionbi Newspaper
- MultiCultClassics 8447 gap Redesigns Its White Marketing Mix.
- Bridging the gap General Style 14 Comments
- gap se ve obligada a cerrar el 20% de sus tiendas en Norteamrica
- Apr gap Sale shoppingNsales
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.