Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANG exist?
Definitions of PANG in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden sharp feeling
- noun - a mental pain or distress
- noun - a sharp spasm of pain
- A sudden sharp spasm of pain.
- A sudden, sharp feeling of emotional distress.
- v - to cause to have spasms of pain
There are 4 letters in PANG: A G N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANG plus a wildcard: PANG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANG
Images for PANG
- Ghost in the Ruins pang & Super pang
- CAESAR - pang (World)
- 30 . ...
- REVIEW - pang
- SUPER pang COLLECTION para Descarga Directa Full Espaol GAMIXT ...
- pang - Amiga Game Review Games Reviews - Lemon Amiga
- Games Download pang 2.rar
- Versione ad alta risoluzione (1 280 1 024 pixel dimensione del ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.