Scrabble word: PAGAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAGAN exist?
Definitions of PAGAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who does not acknowledge your god
- noun - a person who follows a polytheistic or pre-Christian religion (not a Christian or Muslim or Jew)
- noun - someone motivated by desires for sensual pleasures
- adj - not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam
- One who is not a Christian, Muslim, or Jew; a heathen.
- One who has no religion.
- A non-Christian.
- A hedonist.
- Not Christian, Muslim, or Jewish.
- Professing no religion; heathen.
- noun - an irreligious person
There are 5 letters in PAGAN: A A G N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAGAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAGAN plus a wildcard: PAGAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAGAN
Images for PAGAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.