Scrabble word: MIRAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIRAGE exist?
Definitions of MIRAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an optical illusion in which atmospheric refraction by a layer of hot air distorts or inverts reflections of distant objects
- noun - something illusory and unattainable
- An optical phenomenon that creates the illusion of water, often with inverted reflections of distant objects, and results from distortion of light by alternate layers of hot and cool air.
- Something illusory or insubstantial.
- noun - a type of optical illusion