Scrabble word: MIRAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIRAGE exist?
Definitions of MIRAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an optical illusion in which atmospheric refraction by a layer of hot air distorts or inverts reflections of distant objects
- noun - something illusory and unattainable
- An optical phenomenon that creates the illusion of water, often with inverted reflections of distant objects, and results from distortion of light by alternate layers of hot and cool air.
- Something illusory or insubstantial.
- noun - a type of optical illusion
There are 6 letters in MIRAGE: A E G I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIRAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIRAGE plus a wildcard: MIRAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIRAGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MIRAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.