Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MIGRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIGRATE exist?
Definitions of MIGRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - move from one country or region to another and settle there
- verb - move periodically or seasonally
- To move from one country or region and settle in another.
- To change location periodically, especially by moving seasonally from one region to another.
- v - to move from one region to another
There are 7 letters in MIGRATE: A E G I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIGRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIGRATE plus a wildcard: MIGRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIGRATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MIGRATE
- Pieces of Emotion THE GREAT MIGRATION WILL HAPPEN SOON
- Definition of migrate
- All about MigrationNorth American Birds Duncraft.com Wildbird Blog ...
- How To Move from Windows to Linux
- Need to migrate from your existing search solution to a new one A ...
- Birds often migrate incredible distances
- Caribou Migration I Alaska Travel Photos
- All About Bird Migration at SongbirdGarden.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.