Scrabble word: GRAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAM exist?
Definitions of GRAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram
- noun - Danish physician and bacteriologist who developed a method of staining bacteria to distinguish among them (1853-1938)
- Any of several plants, such as the chickpea, bearing seeds widely used as food in tropical Asia.
- The seeds of such a plant.
- noun - a unit of mass and weight
There are 4 letters in GRAM: A G M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAM plus a wildcard: GRAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAM
Images for GRAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.