Scrabble word: IMAGERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMAGERY exist?
Definitions of IMAGERY in dictionaries:
- noun - the ability to form mental images of things or events
- A set of mental pictures or images.
- The use of vivid or figurative language to represent objects, actions, or ideas.
- The use of expressive or evocative images in art, literature, or music.
- A group or body of related images, as in a painting or poem.
- Representative images, particularly statues or icons.
- The art of making such images.
- noun - mental pictures