Scrabble word: IMAGERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMAGERY exist?
Definitions of IMAGERY in dictionaries:
- noun - the ability to form mental images of things or events
- A set of mental pictures or images.
- The use of vivid or figurative language to represent objects, actions, or ideas.
- The use of expressive or evocative images in art, literature, or music.
- A group or body of related images, as in a painting or poem.
- Representative images, particularly statues or icons.
- The art of making such images.
- noun - mental pictures
There are 7 letters in IMAGERY: A E G I M R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMAGERY plus a wildcard: IMAGERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMAGERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMAGERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.