Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMAGINED
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMAGINED exist?
Definitions of IMAGINED in dictionaries:
- verb - form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- v - to form a mental picture of
There are 8 letters in IMAGINED: A D E G I I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMAGINED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMAGINED plus a wildcard: IMAGINED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMAGINED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMAGINED
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. light bulb moments
- Batman Remixed & Reimagined
- New Eye Care Health Electric Alleviate Fatigue Massager - US3.64 ...
- Satan-in-Chains by Joe Crews Copyright 1980 1 Introduction How ...
- Game of Thrones Reimagined Randommization
- Prince William And Kate Middleton imagined As Useless Elderly People ...
- 25 Famous Characters Re-imagined as Zombies Banana Scoop
- Bending The Dark - The imagined Village
- Armageddon Online - Zombie Facts Real and imagined (Cool Infographic)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.