Scrabble word: MAILER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAILER exist?
Definitions of MAILER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States writer (born in 1923)
- noun - a person who mails something
- noun - an advertisement that is sent by mail
- noun - a container for something to be mailed
- One that uses the mails: large commercial mailers.
- One who addresses, stamps, or otherwise prepares mail.
- A container, such as a cardboard tube, used to hold material to be mailed: a cardboard book mailer.
- An advertising leaflet included with a letter.
- adj - to send by a governmental postal system. [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MAILABLE