Scrabble word: REALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does REALISM exist?
Definitions of REALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the attribute of accepting the facts of life and favoring practicality and literal truth
- noun - the state of being actual or real
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical doctrine that physical objects continue to exist when not perceived
- noun - an artistic movement in 19th century France
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical doctrine that abstract concepts exist independent of their names
- An inclination toward literal truth and pragmatism.
- The representation in art or literature of objects, actions, or social conditions as they actually are, without idealization or presentation in abstract form.
- The scholastic doctrine, opposed to nominalism, that universals exist independently of their being thought.
- The modern philosophical doctrine, opposed to idealism, that physical objects exist independently of their being perceived.
- noun - concern with fact or reality
There are 7 letters in REALISM: A E I L M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REALISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REALISM plus a wildcard: REALISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REALISM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words