Scrabble word: REALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does REALISM exist?
Definitions of REALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the attribute of accepting the facts of life and favoring practicality and literal truth
- noun - the state of being actual or real
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical doctrine that physical objects continue to exist when not perceived
- noun - an artistic movement in 19th century France
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical doctrine that abstract concepts exist independent of their names
- An inclination toward literal truth and pragmatism.
- The representation in art or literature of objects, actions, or social conditions as they actually are, without idealization or presentation in abstract form.
- The scholastic doctrine, opposed to nominalism, that universals exist independently of their being thought.
- The modern philosophical doctrine, opposed to idealism, that physical objects exist independently of their being perceived.
- noun - concern with fact or reality
There are 7 letters in REALISM: A E I L M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REALISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REALISM plus a wildcard: REALISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REALISM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REALISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.