Scrabble word: REALISMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REALISMS exist?
Definitions of REALISMS in dictionaries:
- noun - the attribute of accepting the facts of life and favoring practicality and literal truth
- noun - the state of being actual or real
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical doctrine that physical objects continue to exist when not perceived
- noun - an artistic movement in 19th century France
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical doctrine that abstract concepts exist independent of their names
- noun - concern with fact or reality
There are 8 letters in REALISMS: A E I L M R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REALISMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REALISMS plus a wildcard: REALISMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REALISMS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REALISMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.