Scrabble word: MIRACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIRACLE exist?
Definitions of MIRACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - any amazing or wonderful occurrence
- noun - a marvellous event manifesting a supernatural act of a divine agent
- An event that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God: “Miracles are spontaneous, they cannot be summoned, but come of themselves” (Katherine Anne Porter).
- One that excites admiring awe.
- A miracle play.
- noun - an event ascribed to supernatural or divine origin
There are 7 letters in MIRACLE: A C E I L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIRACLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIRACLE plus a wildcard: MIRACLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIRACLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MIRACLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.