Scrabble word: MIRACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIRACLE exist?
Definitions of MIRACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - any amazing or wonderful occurrence
- noun - a marvellous event manifesting a supernatural act of a divine agent
- An event that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God: “Miracles are spontaneous, they cannot be summoned, but come of themselves” (Katherine Anne Porter).
- One that excites admiring awe.
- A miracle play.
- noun - an event ascribed to supernatural or divine origin