Scrabble word: RECLAIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECLAIM exist?
Definitions of RECLAIM in dictionaries:
- verb - claim back
- verb - reuse (materials from waste products)
- verb - bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- verb - make useful again
- verb - overcome the wildness of
- To bring into or return to a suitable condition for use, as cultivation or habitation: reclaim marshlands; reclaim strip-mined land.
- To procure (usable substances) from refuse or waste products.
- To bring back, as from error, to a right or proper course; reform.
- To tame (a falcon, for example).
- verb - to make suitable for cultivation or habitation
There are 7 letters in RECLAIM: A C E I L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECLAIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECLAIM plus a wildcard: RECLAIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECLAIM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECLAIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.