Scrabble word: MINGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINGLE exist?
Definitions of MINGLE in dictionaries:
- verb - to bring or combine together or with something else
- verb - get involved or mixed-up with
- verb - be all mixed up or jumbled together
- To mix or bring together in combination, usually without loss of individual characteristics.
- To mix so that the components become united; merge.
- To be or become mixed or united.
- To join or take part with others: The alumnae mingled with the trustees.
- verb - to mix together