Scrabble word: MARGIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARGIN exist?
Definitions of MARGIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- noun - an amount beyond the minimum necessary
- noun - the amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities
- noun - (finance) the net sales minus the cost of goods and services sold
- noun - the blank space that surrounds the text on a page
- noun - a permissible difference
- An edge and the area immediately adjacent to it; a border.
- The blank space bordering the written or printed area on a page.
- A limit in a condition or process, beyond or below which something is no longer possible or acceptable: the margin of reality; has crossed the margin of civilized behavior.
- A measure, quantity, or degree of difference: a margin of 500 votes.
- The minimum return that an enterprise may earn and still pay for itself.
- The difference between the cost and the selling price of securities or commodities.
- The difference between the market value of collateral and the face value of a loan.
- An amount in money, or represented by securities, deposited by a customer with a broker as a provision against loss on transactions made on account.
- To provide with a margin.
- To be a margin to; border.
- To inscribe or enter in the margin of a page.
- To add margin to: margin up a brokerage account.
- To deposit margin for: margin a transaction.
- To buy or hold (securities) by depositing or adding to a margin.
- verb - to provide with a margin (a border)
There are 6 letters in MARGIN: A G I M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARGIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARGIN plus a wildcard: MARGIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARGIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARGIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.