Scrabble word: MARGIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARGIN exist?
Definitions of MARGIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- noun - an amount beyond the minimum necessary
- noun - the amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities
- noun - (finance) the net sales minus the cost of goods and services sold
- noun - the blank space that surrounds the text on a page
- noun - a permissible difference
- An edge and the area immediately adjacent to it; a border.
- The blank space bordering the written or printed area on a page.
- A limit in a condition or process, beyond or below which something is no longer possible or acceptable: the margin of reality; has crossed the margin of civilized behavior.
- A measure, quantity, or degree of difference: a margin of 500 votes.
- The minimum return that an enterprise may earn and still pay for itself.
- The difference between the cost and the selling price of securities or commodities.
- The difference between the market value of collateral and the face value of a loan.
- An amount in money, or represented by securities, deposited by a customer with a broker as a provision against loss on transactions made on account.
- To provide with a margin.
- To be a margin to; border.
- To inscribe or enter in the margin of a page.
- To add margin to: margin up a brokerage account.
- To deposit margin for: margin a transaction.
- To buy or hold (securities) by depositing or adding to a margin.
- verb - to provide with a margin (a border)