Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARGINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARGINS exist?
Definitions of MARGINS in dictionaries:
- noun - the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- noun - an amount beyond the minimum necessary
- noun - the amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities
- noun - (finance) the net sales minus the cost of goods and services sold
- noun - the blank space that surrounds the text on a page
- noun - a permissible difference
- verb - to provide with a margin (a border)
There are 7 letters in MARGINS: A G I M N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARGINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARGINS plus a wildcard: MARGINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARGINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARGINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.