Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARGINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARGINS exist?
Definitions of MARGINS in dictionaries:
- noun - the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- noun - an amount beyond the minimum necessary
- noun - the amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities
- noun - (finance) the net sales minus the cost of goods and services sold
- noun - the blank space that surrounds the text on a page
- noun - a permissible difference
- v - to provide with a margin (a border)
There are 7 letters in MARGINS: A G I M N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARGINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARGINS plus a wildcard: MARGINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARGINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARGINS
- How to Change the Default margins in Word
- Below I have shown top left and right margins if you will type ...
- margins What is a margin The margins of a page are the blank areas ...
- Choose the Page Layout tab. Click margins in the Page Setup group. A ...
- Pages display of tracked changes can be a bit more readable than Word ...
- MS Tips and Tricks Microsoft Word 2007 How to set page margin in ...
- The consortium will initially execute three closely integrated PhD ...
- vPlants - Plate 4 - Leaf margins
- business letter is a letter written in formal language usually used ...
- most earthquakes and volcanic eruptions take place near plate margins