Scrabble word: ORGANISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORGANISM exist?
Definitions of ORGANISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
- noun - a system considered analogous in structure or function to a living body
- An individual form of life, such as a plant, an animal, a bacterium, a protist, or a fungus; a body made up of organs, organelles, or other parts that work together to carry on the various processes of life.
- A system regarded as analogous in its structure or functions to a living body: the social organism.
- noun - any form of animal or plant life
There are 8 letters in ORGANISM: A G I M N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORGANISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORGANISM plus a wildcard: ORGANISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORGANISM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORGANISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.