Is ORGANISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORGANISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
- noun - a system considered analogous in structure or function to a living body
- An individual form of life, such as a plant, an animal, a bacterium, a protist, or a fungus; a body made up of organs, organelles, or other parts that work together to carry on the various processes of life.
- A system regarded as analogous in its structure or functions to a living body: the social organism.
- noun - any form of animal or plant life
There are 8 letters in ORGANISM: A G I M N O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORGANISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORGANISM, to go: ORGANISM?
Rearrange the letters in ORGANISM and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ORGANISM
7 letters out of ORGANISM
6 letters out of ORGANISM
5 letters out of ORGANISM
4 letters out of ORGANISM
3 letters out of ORGANISM
2 letters out of ORGANISM
Contextual use of ORGANISM
What's nearby ORGANISM
Lookup in Wiki for ORGANISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORGANISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORGANISM"