Scrabble word: RANSOM
Is RANSOM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RANSOM in dictionaries:
- noun - money demanded for the return of a captured person
- noun - payment for the release of someone
- noun - the act of freeing from captivity or punishment
- verb - exchange or buy back for money
- The release of property or a person in return for payment of a demanded price.
- The price or payment demanded or paid for such release.
- A redemption from sin and its consequences.
- To obtain the release of by paying a certain price.
- To release after receiving such a payment.
- To deliver from sin and its consequences.
- verb - to obtain the release of by paying a demanded price
There are 6 letters in RANSOM: A M N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RANSOM
Click to search all anagrams of RANSOM plus a wildcard: RANSOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RANSOM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RANSOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.