Scrabble word: RANSOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does RANSOM exist?
Definitions of RANSOM in dictionaries:
- noun - money demanded for the return of a captured person
- noun - payment for the release of someone
- noun - the act of freeing from captivity or punishment
- verb - exchange or buy back for money
- The release of property or a person in return for payment of a demanded price.
- The price or payment demanded or paid for such release.
- A redemption from sin and its consequences.
- To obtain the release of by paying a certain price.
- To release after receiving such a payment.
- To deliver from sin and its consequences.
- verb - to obtain the release of by paying a demanded price