Scrabble word: TRANSOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSOM exist?
Definitions of TRANSOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a window above a door that is usually hinged to a horizontal crosspiece over the door
- noun - a horizontal crosspiece across a window or separating a door from a window over it
- A horizontal crosspiece over a door or between a door and a window above it.
- A small hinged window above a door or another window.
- A horizontal dividing bar of wood or stone in a window.
- A lintel.
- Any of several transverse beams affixed to the sternpost of a wooden ship and forming part of the stern.
- The aftermost transverse structural member in a steel ship, including the floor, frame, and beam assembly at the sternpost.
- The stern of a square-sterned boat when it is a structural member.
- The horizontal beam on a cross or gallows.
- noun - a small window above a door or another window
There are 7 letters in TRANSOM: A M N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSOM plus a wildcard: TRANSOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSOM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.