Scrabble word: TRANSOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSOM exist?
Definitions of TRANSOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a window above a door that is usually hinged to a horizontal crosspiece over the door
- noun - a horizontal crosspiece across a window or separating a door from a window over it
- A horizontal crosspiece over a door or between a door and a window above it.
- A small hinged window above a door or another window.
- A horizontal dividing bar of wood or stone in a window.
- A lintel.
- Any of several transverse beams affixed to the sternpost of a wooden ship and forming part of the stern.
- The aftermost transverse structural member in a steel ship, including the floor, frame, and beam assembly at the sternpost.
- The stern of a square-sterned boat when it is a structural member.
- The horizontal beam on a cross or gallows.
- noun - a small window above a door or another window