Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MATRON
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATRON exist?
Definitions of MATRON in dictionaries:
- noun - a married woman (usually middle-aged with children) who is staid and dignified
- noun - a wardress in a prison
- noun - a woman in charge of nursing in a medical institution
- A married woman or a widow, especially a mother of dignity, mature age, and established social position.
- A woman who acts as a supervisor or monitor in a public institution, such as a school, hospital, or prison.
- adj - a married woman of established social position [n -S] : MATRONAL, MATRONLY
There are 6 letters in MATRON: A M N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATRON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATRON plus a wildcard: MATRON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATRON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MATRON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.