Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MORDANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORDANT exist?
Definitions of MORDANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance used to treat leather or other materials before dyeing
- adj - harshly ironic or sinister
- adj - of a substance, especially a strong acid
- Bitingly sarcastic: mordant satire.
- Incisive and trenchant: an inquisitor’s mordant questioning.
- Bitingly painful.
- Serving to fix colors in dyeing.
- A reagent, such as tannic acid, that fixes dyes to cells, tissues, or textiles or other materials.
- A corrosive substance, such as an acid, used in etching.
- v - to treat with a caustic substance
There are 7 letters in MORDANT: A D M N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORDANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORDANT plus a wildcard: MORDANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORDANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MORDANT
- Photo Institut Jules-Destre (Droits SOFAM) - Henri mordant
- 21me exaequo ELEVAGE DU REGARD mordant
- When youre wearing your normal day-to-day attire at a Halloween jam ...
- httpwww.gothik.wsimagesvampiresvampires%202photo%20couple ...
- Eu quando era mais novo adorava assistir futurama bem eu j neem ...
- Les club dducation en Lorraine
- Trieste Italy Map
- Costumes-Freddy accessoires pour lentranement au mordant.
- Cartoon Club at Fulton Elementary
- ESSOWEB - Pierre mordant
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.