Scrabble word: DORMANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DORMANT exist?
Definitions of DORMANT in dictionaries:
- adj - in a condition of biological rest or suspended animation
- adj - (of e.g. volcanos) not erupting and not extinct
- adj - lying with head on paws as if sleeping
- adj - inactive but capable of becoming active
- Lying asleep or as if asleep; inactive.
- Latent but capable of being activated: “a harrowing experience which... lay dormant but still menacing” (Charles Jackson).
- In a condition of biological rest or inactivity characterized by cessation of growth or development and the suspension of many metabolic processes.
- adj - lying asleep
There are 7 letters in DORMANT: A D M N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DORMANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DORMANT plus a wildcard: DORMANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DORMANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DORMANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.