Scrabble word: ROMANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROMANS exist?
Definitions of ROMANS in dictionaries:
- noun - a New Testament book containing an exposition of the doctrines of Saint Paul
- noun - a resident of modern Rome
- noun - an inhabitant of the ancient Roman Empire
- noun - a typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions
- noun - a metrical narrative of medieval France
There are 6 letters in ROMANS: A M N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROMANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROMANS plus a wildcard: ROMANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROMANS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROMANS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.