Scrabble word: MORGANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORGANS exist?
Definitions of MORGANS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States anthropologist who studied the Seneca (1818-1881)
- noun - United States biologist who formulated the chromosome theory of heredity (1866-1945)
- noun - a Welsh buccaneer who raided Spanish colonies in the West Indies for the English (1635-1688)
- noun - soldier in the American Revolution who defeated the British in the battle of Cowpens, South Carolina (1736-1802)
- noun - United States financier and philanthropist (1837-1913)
- noun - an American breed of small compact saddle horses
- noun - a unit of distance between genes
There are 7 letters in MORGANS: A G M N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORGANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORGANS plus a wildcard: MORGANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORGANS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MORGANS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.