Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FARMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARMING exist?
Definitions of FARMING in dictionaries:
- noun - the practice of cultivating the land or raising stock
- noun - agriculture considered as an occupation or way of life
- verb - be a farmer
- verb - collect fees or profits
- verb - cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- adj - relating to rural matters
- n - the business of operating a farm
There are 7 letters in FARMING: A F G I M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FARMING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FARMING plus a wildcard: FARMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FARMING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FARMING
- What is organic farming - Types of Organic farming
- FileIndia farming.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Mixed farming or factory farmingfarming Futures
- Conventional farming is typically tied to chemical farming. This is ...
- Sustainable farming Practices
- CAIRO Egypts farming and tourism sectors could be hurt as ...
- Full resolution (3008 2000 pixels file size 4.35 MB MIME ...
- farming Cheap Oil Paintings - 100% Handmade Museum Quality Oil ...
- Why Is Vertical farming King
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.