Is FRAMING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRAMING in various dictionaries:
- noun - formulation of the plans and important details
- noun - a framework that supports and protects a picture or a mirror
- verb - enclose in or as if in a frame
- verb - enclose in a frame, as of a picture
- verb - take or catch as if in a snare or trap
- verb - formulate in a particular style or language
- verb - make up plans or basic details for
- verb - construct by fitting or uniting parts together
- A frame, framework, or system of frames.
There are 7 letters in FRAMING: A F G I M N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRAMING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRAMING, to go: FRAMING?
Rearrange the letters in FRAMING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FRAMING
6 letters out of FRAMING
5 letters out of FRAMING
4 letters out of FRAMING
3 letters out of FRAMING
2 letters out of FRAMING
Contextual use of FRAMING
What's nearby FRAMING
Lookup in Wiki for FRAMING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRAMING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRAMING"