Scrabble word: GERMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GERMAN exist?
Definitions of GERMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a person of German nationality
- noun - the standard German language
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of Germany or its people or language
- An intricate dance for many couples.
- A party for dancing at which this dance is featured.
- Having the same parents or the same grandparents on either the mother’s or the father’s side.
- noun - an elaborate dance
There are 6 letters in GERMAN: A E G M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GERMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GERMAN plus a wildcard: GERMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GERMAN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GERMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.