Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INHALER
In which Scrabble dictionary does INHALER exist?
Definitions of INHALER in dictionaries:
- noun - a dispenser that produces a chemical vapor to be inhaled in order to relieve nasal congestion
- One that inhales: an avid inhaler of aromatic pipe smoke.
- A device that produces a vapor to ease breathing or is used to medicate by inhalation, especially a small nasal applicator containing a volatile medicament.
- v - to take into the lungs
There are 7 letters in INHALER: A E H I L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INHALER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INHALER plus a wildcard: INHALER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INHALER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INHALER
- Asthma inhaler
- Injection-Free Insulin inhaler Awaiting FDA Approval Long Acting ...
- Full resolution (870 1024 pixels file size 80 KB MIME type ...
- Will Over-The-Counter inhalers Affect The Way We Treat Asthma Pure ...
- ... inhaler for Asthma - China BeclomethasoneBeclomethasone inhaler
- Asthma inhalers Increase Risk of Diabetes and Insulin Resistance ...
- Asthma inhalers
- Aerosol inhaler (KRT-01) - China inhalers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.