Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INHALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INHALE exist?
Definitions of INHALE in dictionaries:
- verb - draw deep into the lungs in by breathing
- verb - draw in (air)
- To draw (air or smoke, for example) into the lungs by breathing; inspire.
- To take in rapidly or eagerly; devour: inhaled lunch and then rushed off to the meeting.
- To breathe in; inspire.
- To draw smoke into the lungs; puff.
- v - to take into the lungs
There are 6 letters in INHALE: A E H I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INHALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INHALE plus a wildcard: INHALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INHALE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INHALE
- inhale Poster - Trailer Addict
- ... by this week in the previous previous post. Well here you go inhale
- ... Paul Stanton in IFC Films inhale (2010). Photo Credit Lewis Jacobs
- inhale Picture for Classroom Therapy Use - Great inhale Clipart
- The Aspergillus Website blog Inhalable Amphotericin Powder get the ...
- Diane Kruger as Diane Stanton in inhale directed by Baltasar ...
- inhale Through Spacer (Photo courtesy of A.D.A.M.)
- Beautiful woman inhale aroma of lily isolated on white Stock Photo ...
- Woman Use An Bronchial inhale Studio Shot Stock Photo 75808183 ...