Scrabble word: INHALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INHALE exist?
Definitions of INHALE in dictionaries:
- verb - draw deep into the lungs in by breathing
- verb - draw in (air)
- To draw (air or smoke, for example) into the lungs by breathing; inspire.
- To take in rapidly or eagerly; devour: inhaled lunch and then rushed off to the meeting.
- To breathe in; inspire.
- To draw smoke into the lungs; puff.
- verb - to take into the lungs
There are 6 letters in INHALE: A E H I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INHALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INHALE plus a wildcard: INHALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INHALE
Images for INHALE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.