Scrabble word: HAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAIL exist?
Definitions of HAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents
- noun - many objects thrown forcefully through the air
- noun - enthusiastic greeting
- verb - praise vociferously
- verb - be a native of
- verb - call for
- verb - greet enthusiastically or joyfully
- verb - precipitate as small ice particles
- Precipitation in the form of pellets of ice and hard snow.
- Something that falls with the force and quantity of a shower of ice and hard snow: a hail of pebbles; a hail of criticism.
- To precipitate in pellets of ice and hard snow.
- To pour (something) down or forth: They hailed insults at me.
- To salute or greet.
- To greet or acclaim enthusiastically: The crowds hailed the boxing champion.
- To signal or call to a passing ship as a greeting or as an identification.
- The act of greeting or acclaiming.
- A shout made to catch someone’s attention or to greet.
- Used to express a greeting or tribute.
- verb - to greet cordially
There are 4 letters in HAIL: A H I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAIL plus a wildcard: HAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAIL
Images for HAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.