Scrabble word: HAILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAILS exist?
Definitions of HAILS in dictionaries:
- noun - precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents
- noun - many objects thrown forcefully through the air
- noun - enthusiastic greeting
- verb - praise vociferously
- verb - be a native of
- verb - call for
- verb - greet enthusiastically or joyfully
- verb - precipitate as small ice particles
- verb - to greet cordially
There are 5 letters in HAILS: A H I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAILS plus a wildcard: HAILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAILS
Images for HAILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.