Scrabble word: YEARN
In which Scrabble dictionary does YEARN exist?
Definitions of YEARN in dictionaries:
- verb - desire strongly or persistently
- verb - have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- verb - have affection for
- To have a strong, often melancholy desire.
- These verbs mean to have a strong desire for something.
- verb - to have a strong or deep desire
There are 5 letters in YEARN: A E N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YEARN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YEARN plus a wildcard: YEARN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YEARN
Images for YEARN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.