Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRAILLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAILLE exist?
Definitions of BRAILLE in dictionaries:
- noun - French educator who lost his sight at the age of three and who invented a system of writing and printing for sightless people (1809-1852)
- noun - a point system of writing in which patterns of raised dots represent letters and numerals
- verb - transcribe in braille
- A system of writing and printing for visually impaired or sightless people, in which varied arrangements of raised dots representing letters and numerals are identified by touch.
- v - to write in braille (raised writing for the blind)
There are 7 letters in BRAILLE: A B E I L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAILLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAILLE plus a wildcard: BRAILLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAILLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRAILLE
- braille a system of raised dots that is read with the fingers has ...
- Como curiosidad el alfabeto braille tambin se emple para crear el ...
- National braille Literacy Month Blue Mountain Blog
- The Future of braille in Developing Countries Yahoo Accessibility
- braille page
- In 1952 the accomplishments of Louis braille were fully recognized by ...
- Area de integraao Frase em Portugus braille e Morse
- Welcome to braille Bibles International
- The Special Educators Friend braille Alphabet Code
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.