Scrabble word: BRAILLE
Is BRAILLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BRAILLE in dictionaries:
- noun - French educator who lost his sight at the age of three and who invented a system of writing and printing for sightless people (1809-1852)
- noun - a point system of writing in which patterns of raised dots represent letters and numerals
- verb - transcribe in braille
- A system of writing and printing for visually impaired or sightless people, in which varied arrangements of raised dots representing letters and numerals are identified by touch.
- verb - to write in braille (raised writing for the blind)
There are 7 letters in BRAILLE: A B E I L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAILLE
Click to search all anagrams of BRAILLE plus a wildcard: BRAILLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAILLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRAILLE
Lookup in Wiki for BRAILLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.