Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIREBALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIREBALL exist?
Definitions of FIREBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - an especially luminous meteor (sometimes exploding)
- noun - a highly energetic and indefatigable person
- noun - a ball of fire (such as the sun or a ball-shaped discharge of lightning)
- noun - the luminous center of a nuclear explosion
- A brilliantly burning sphere.
- A highly luminous, intensely hot spherical cloud of dust, gas, and vapor generated by a nuclear explosion.
- A meteor that is as bright or brighter than the brightest planets.
- See ball of fire.
- noun - a luminous meteor
There are 8 letters in FIREBALL: A B E F I L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIREBALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIREBALL plus a wildcard: FIREBALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIREBALL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIREBALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.