Is FIREBALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIREBALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an especially luminous meteor (sometimes exploding)
- noun - a highly energetic and indefatigable person
- noun - a ball of fire (such as the sun or a ball-shaped discharge of lightning)
- noun - the luminous center of a nuclear explosion
- A brilliantly burning sphere.
- A highly luminous, intensely hot spherical cloud of dust, gas, and vapor generated by a nuclear explosion.
- A meteor that is as bright or brighter than the brightest planets.
- See ball of fire.
- noun - a luminous meteor
There are 8 letters in FIREBALL: A B E F I L L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIREBALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIREBALL, to go: FIREBALL?
Rearrange the letters in FIREBALL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FIREBALL
7 letters out of FIREBALL
6 letters out of FIREBALL
5 letters out of FIREBALL
4 letters out of FIREBALL
3 letters out of FIREBALL
2 letters out of FIREBALL
Contextual use of FIREBALL
What's nearby FIREBALL
Lookup in Wiki for FIREBALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIREBALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIREBALL"