Scrabble word: FLAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAIL exist?
Definitions of FLAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - an implement consisting of handle with a free swinging stick at the end
- verb - give a thrashing to
- verb - move like a flail
- To beat or strike with or as if with a flail: flailed our horses with the reins.
- To wave or swing vigorously; thrash: flailed my arms to get their attention.
- To thresh using a flail.
- To move vigorously or erratically; thrash about: arms flailing helplessly in the water.
- To strike or lash out violently: boxers flailing at each other in the ring.
- To thresh grain.
- verb - to swing freely