Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAIL exist?
Definitions of FLAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - an implement consisting of handle with a free swinging stick at the end
- verb - give a thrashing to
- verb - move like a flail
- To beat or strike with or as if with a flail: flailed our horses with the reins.
- To wave or swing vigorously; thrash: flailed my arms to get their attention.
- To thresh using a flail.
- To move vigorously or erratically; thrash about: arms flailing helplessly in the water.
- To strike or lash out violently: boxers flailing at each other in the ring.
- To thresh grain.
- v - to swing freely
There are 5 letters in FLAIL: A F I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAIL plus a wildcard: FLAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAIL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAIL
- Digital Apoptosis Medieval flail
- Forgotten Friday The flail of Biting Insults and the sky full ...
- Two-head flail (little size) Maces for sale - Avalon
- Midevil flail by The-Pwnisher on deviantART
- One-Handed Spiked flail Mace - 30 Total Length - Made in Italy
- Geek flail
- Wicked Adult flail Accessories - Mr. Costumes
- Spiked flail
- Well... this is a flail
- 12022151.jpg - Crook and flail The crook and flail were part of an ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.