Scrabble word: BRIEF
Is BRIEF valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BRIEF in dictionaries:
- noun - a document stating the facts and points of law of a client's case
- noun - a condensed written summary or abstract
- verb - give essential information to someone
- adj - of short duration or distance
- adj - concise and succinct
- adj - (of clothing) very short
- Short in time, duration, length, or extent.
- Succinct; concise: a brief account of the incident.
- Curt; abrupt.
- A short, succinct statement.
- A condensation or an abstract of a larger document or series of documents.
- A formal outline listing main contentions along with supporting evidence and documentation.
- A document containing all the facts and points of law pertinent to a specific case, filed by an attorney before arguing the case in court.
- A papal letter that is not as formal as a bull.
- A briefing.
- To summarize.
- To give concise preparatory instructions, information, or advice to: briefed the astronauts before the mission.
- adj - having little length
- verb - to cause a type of electrical malfunction in
There are 5 letters in BRIEF: B E F I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIEF
Click to search all anagrams of BRIEF plus a wildcard: BRIEF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIEF
Images for BRIEF
Lookup in Wiki for BRIEF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.