Scrabble word: BRIEF
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIEF exist?
Definitions of BRIEF in dictionaries:
- noun - a document stating the facts and points of law of a client's case
- noun - a condensed written summary or abstract
- verb - give essential information to someone
- adj - of short duration or distance
- adj - concise and succinct
- adj - (of clothing) very short
- Short in time, duration, length, or extent.
- Succinct; concise: a brief account of the incident.
- Curt; abrupt.
- A short, succinct statement.
- A condensation or an abstract of a larger document or series of documents.
- A formal outline listing main contentions along with supporting evidence and documentation.
- A document containing all the facts and points of law pertinent to a specific case, filed by an attorney before arguing the case in court.
- A papal letter that is not as formal as a bull.
- A briefing.
- To summarize.
- To give concise preparatory instructions, information, or advice to: briefed the astronauts before the mission.
- adj - having little length
- verb - to cause a type of electrical malfunction in