Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRIEF
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIEF exist?
Definitions of BRIEF in dictionaries:
- noun - a document stating the facts and points of law of a client's case
- noun - a condensed written summary or abstract
- verb - give essential information to someone
- adj - of short duration or distance
- adj - concise and succinct
- adj - (of clothing) very short
- Short in time, duration, length, or extent.
- Succinct; concise: a brief account of the incident.
- Curt; abrupt.
- A short, succinct statement.
- A condensation or an abstract of a larger document or series of documents.
- A formal outline listing main contentions along with supporting evidence and documentation.
- A document containing all the facts and points of law pertinent to a specific case, filed by an attorney before arguing the case in court.
- A papal letter that is not as formal as a bull.
- A briefing.
- To summarize.
- To give concise preparatory instructions, information, or advice to: briefed the astronauts before the mission.
- adj - having little length
- v - to cause a type of electrical malfunction in
There are 5 letters in BRIEF: B E F I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIEF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIEF plus a wildcard: BRIEF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIEF
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRIEF
- custom brief Case-Chinese brief Case dropship suppliers
- ... multichannel retailer should include in a search marketing brief
- 02.03.2008 Kommunal- und Landratswahlen in Bayern. Gleichzeitig fhrt ...
- brief - Huisstijl
- Toms Deutschseite - Schreiben Formeller brief
- Aan de bewoners van dit pand Category Archive brief
- brief van de politie s Hertogenbosch over de kweek van Paddos en ...
- Balmain Millau brief Casebrief Casebrief case China wholesale
- ein brief ohne thema
- ... geschafft den brief einzuscannen und hochzuladen brief von Lidl
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.