Scrabble word: FIBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIBER exist?
Definitions of FIBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn
- noun - coarse, indigestible plant food low in nutrients
- noun - any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber)
- noun - the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions
- noun - a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
- A slender, elongated, threadlike object or structure.
- One of the elongated, thick-walled cells that give strength and support to plant tissue.
- Any of the filaments constituting the extracellular matrix of connective tissue.
- Any of various elongated cells or threadlike structures, especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber.
- A natural or synthetic filament, as of cotton or nylon, capable of being spun into yarn.
- Material made of such filaments.
- Something that provides substance or texture.
- Essential character or structure: “stirred the deeper fibers of my nature” (Oscar Wilde).
- Basic strength or toughness; fortitude: lacking in moral fiber.
- Coarse, indigestible plant matter, consisting primarily of polysaccharides such as cellulose, that when eaten stimulates intestinal peristalsis.
- adj - a thread or threadlike object or structure [n -S] : FIBERED