Scrabble word: FIBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIBER exist?
Definitions of FIBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn
- noun - coarse, indigestible plant food low in nutrients
- noun - any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber)
- noun - the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions
- noun - a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
- A slender, elongated, threadlike object or structure.
- One of the elongated, thick-walled cells that give strength and support to plant tissue.
- Any of the filaments constituting the extracellular matrix of connective tissue.
- Any of various elongated cells or threadlike structures, especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber.
- A natural or synthetic filament, as of cotton or nylon, capable of being spun into yarn.
- Material made of such filaments.
- Something that provides substance or texture.
- Essential character or structure: “stirred the deeper fibers of my nature” (Oscar Wilde).
- Basic strength or toughness; fortitude: lacking in moral fiber.
- Coarse, indigestible plant matter, consisting primarily of polysaccharides such as cellulose, that when eaten stimulates intestinal peristalsis.
- adj - a thread or threadlike object or structure [n -S] : FIBERED
There are 5 letters in FIBER: B E F I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIBER plus a wildcard: FIBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIBER
Images for FIBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.