Scrabble word: FIBRES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIBRES exist?
Definitions of FIBRES in dictionaries:
- noun - a slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn
- noun - any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber)
- noun - the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions
- noun - a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
- adj - a thread or threadlike object or structure [n -S] : FIBERED
There are 6 letters in FIBRES: B E F I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIBRES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIBRES plus a wildcard: FIBRES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIBRES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIBRES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.