Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIBRES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIBRES exist?
Definitions of FIBRES in dictionaries:
- noun - a slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn
- noun - any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber)
- noun - the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions
- noun - a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
- adj - a thread or threadlike object or structure [n -S] : FIBERED
There are 6 letters in FIBRES: B E F I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIBRES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIBRES plus a wildcard: FIBRES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIBRES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIBRES
- Hedgehog fibres. L-R (Top Row) Meadow CashmereSilk Worsted ...
- Les fibres alimentaires
- Transmission Electron Micrograph of coiled-coil fibres. Scalebar 2m.
- Cotton fibres Science Image 80001073a Science Image from ...
- angelina fibres angelina fibres with petals textured angelina fibre ...
- FileAsbestos fibres.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- les fibres solubles et les fibres insolubles
- Synthetic fibres Royalty Free Stock Photo
- fibres Maestro Panel - wall decoration
- Ce quil faut savoir sur les fibres alimentaires - Dtoxification