Scrabble word: FIBRES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIBRES exist?
Definitions of FIBRES in dictionaries:
- noun - a slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn
- noun - any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber)
- noun - the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions
- noun - a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
- adj - a thread or threadlike object or structure [n -S] : FIBERED