Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIBERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIBERS exist?
Definitions of FIBERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn
- noun - coarse, indigestible plant food low in nutrients
- noun - any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber)
- noun - the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions
- noun - a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
- adj - a thread or threadlike object or structure [n -S] : FIBERED
There are 6 letters in FIBERS: B E F I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIBERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIBERS plus a wildcard: FIBERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIBERS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIBERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.